Of all the Indian languages, Telugu is considered as one of the most interesting languages to learn. It is the native language of the people living in the Andhra Pradesh. Telgi, Andhra, Telangire, Tengu, etc. are some other names of the language. Different people have different reasons to learn Telugu language which vary from increasing job prospects, learning a second language to understanding the Telugu culture. Generally, it is said that if a person is well aware with the native language of a place, understanding the culture and interaction with the local people becomes easy. Owing to the fact, more and more people prefer learning the language when they move towards South of India. Let’s take a brief insight about the Telugu language and then we will discuss about the Telugu language software that can help you learn speaking Telugu.
Telugu Language Facts
Telugu is counted as Dravidian language, spoken by large number of Indian people. It is third most spoken Indian language after Hindi and Bengali. Primarily considered as a South Indian language, it is an official language of Southeast Indian state, Andhra Pradesh. The language is also spoken in neighboring states like Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Karnataka, etc. In the early 21st century, the language is spoken by over 74 million people. The popularity of the language is not confined with India only; countries like Mauritius, USA, Canada, Myanmar, etc. also have Telugu speakers.
The Telugu language can be learnt from various sources both online and offline. The online sources comprise of downloading “Telugu language software”, online courses offered by several websites, etc. And offline sources comprise of hiring private tutor, joining schools where the language is taught, etc. All the sources have certain pros and cons, but in entirety online sources are better than offline sources. Talking about one such source, learning Telugu with the help of Telugu language software is one of the most sought-after ways of learning any language from the comfort of home.
Telugu Language Software
The language learning software is customized software that gives freedom to a person to learn the language as per his own pace and time. The kind and level of education provided by the software program is not comparable with any book or audio course. Different software contains varied kinds of features. Some of the most propelling features present in most of the software are assorted below:
- Most of the Telugu language software program contains audio clippings. The audio clippings contain Telugu words and phrases, spoken by native speaker. This helps learner to understand the pronunciation of a word. Another advantage of audio files is it can be easily downloaded to iPod or MP3 and can be listened at any point of time.
- Quizzes, text exercises, etc. are regular feature of most of the software programs. These exercises are present at the end of each chapter. By solving these exercises, a person will get an idea how much he has understood.
- Identifying the image and typing the name in Telugu is another feature present in most of the software programs. This tool helps in inculcating the skills of writing Telugu language.
Alike these, there are many other tools included in the Telugu language software program. Many people think that learning through traditional sources is better than learning through a good language software. However, this is not a fact. If a person learns language through language software, he can gain following advantages:
- In classroom teaching, a learner has no choice to match his pace as per his teacher’s pace. However, in software learning he is under no such compulsion. He is free to learn the language as per his own pace.
- There is no restriction for him to attend the class on daily basis. Moreover, if due to any reason, he is unable to take lesson a day, he will not face any kind of loss. He can learn the lesson during any time in a day.
- There is no restriction to learn the language within certain time frame. Once, the software is purchased, a person can use it for his lifetime.
- Because a person learning the language is a teacher and student, so he would be evaluating his performance himself.
- Last but not the least, as compared to other modes; it is one of the most cost-effective methods of learning language.
Choosing the Best Language Software
Several kinds of Telugu language software are available in the market. And the way new features are incorporated in them is faster than people study and learn a new language. Therefore, it is very important to make informed decision by purchasing such software program which contains various teaching tools such as audio files, video clippings, text exercises, etc. Additionally, purchase such software which is compatible with your computer operating system. Thirdly, the Telugu language software programs are available in various versions varying from basic, intermediate to advance. So, if you are interested in learning the language’s basics, then purchase basic version. And if you have basic knowledge about the language and want to gain mastery over the language then purchase either intermediate or advanced versions.
Telugu Language Software
So, at last, it can be said learning any language is a challenge in itself. But, learning Telugu would be a cakewalk if a person is willing to learn the language with complete dedication and devote quality time. The language software programs can be easily purchased from several reputed online sites. These sites also offer the option of downloading the software at a nominal cost. For finding more information about the Telugu language software, browse the web. Numerous sites are providing detailed information about the software program.
Telugu is considered as an official language of Andhra Pradesh. The language is spoken by large number of people not only in India, but in other countries also. Many people are using the Telugu language software program for learning the language in an interesting manner. These software programs can be purchased or downloaded from numerous sites.
Incoming search terms:
- telugu learning software
- telugu language learning software
- telugu language software
- learn telugu software
- TELUGU EDUCATION VIDOS SOPTWER
- application for speaking telugu
- telugu educatio softuver
- Telugu 2nd class telugu lessons mp3 download
- offline telugu language learning
- mp3 audio learn telugu